Never thought you would see healthy and eggnog in the same sentence did you? It's dairy and refined sugar free so you don't have to feel guilty drinking....lets be honest...chugging, a few of these. I have to admit I even surprised myself with this eggnog. It's almost too good! It is so creamy and delicious, your dairy loving friends will never notice the difference. I promise! Okay lets get to it.
Note: This is best drank out of moose antler cups while wearing obnoxious Christmas sweaters
1 cup raw cashews, soaked for 30 minutes
2 cups filtered water
1 15 oz. can of full-fat coconut milk
6 medjool dates, pitted & soaked
1 tsp. real vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
1 tsp. nutmeg
Rum (optional- but it’s Christmas. Treat yoself!)
- Soak your cashews and dates in hot water for 30 mins
- When the 30 mins are up drain the water and throw the cashews in the blender with 2 cups of water.
- After about a minute or two the cashews should be completely blended.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend until the dates are completely blended.
- Enjoy with friends and family and embrace that eggnog ‘stache.